Thursday 2 August 2012

Rock Heart Art

I bought this slate heart years ago and I have it hung on my craft room wall. I looked at it today and thought why have I not done something with this. I didn't want to do too much to it I didn't want to cover the naturalness of the rock. I'm a geologist and like to see the beauty in rocks. I just wanted to give it a hint of crafting. So I used some gesso through a stencil, some blue aqua Frantage embossing powder and some Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions ink. I stamped a TH stamp with black Archival ink and I love this.


I think I may have just found a new love, and I have loads of rocks!

5 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

i love hearts, what a great idea to personalise it!! fab make you are having fun arent you?!!!
trace xx

Evil Edna said...

this rocks..EE

Ruth said...

Love the rock!

Heather Leary said...

Hi nice reading yourr post

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...