Sunday 28 October 2012

Hiding Pumpkin Cats Stampotique card

Well the weather has turned decidedly colder this week and I feel the winter chill fast approaching. It was time to buy the de-icer for the car and fish out my hat and scarf for the cold dark drive to work every morning. The clocks went back last night so the mornings will be lighter, but not for long. I'll be going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark soon, so I'm pleased I have daylight bulbs in the craft room to keep me chirpy through the winter months until Spring arrives.

If I keep making cheeky little cards like this though I'll be a happy bunny until the sunshine is back.

I'm entering this card into the Stampotique challenge this week where you take inspiration from one of their design team members and my inspiration for this card, you guessed it, would be very reminiscent of Kate Crane's style.


I love these Stampotique stamps, the pumpkins just make me smile lots and the cats just look so cheeky.


I love seeing them hiding behind the pumpkins


 I've used Dylusions inks, Stampotique's (pumpkins and cats), TH spider-web, The Stamp Man's spiders and Artistic Outpost's hanging bat stamps. I used Gold Ice Stickles on the spider-web to make it glisten with dew.

This card just makes me feel happy.
Have a great relaxing Sunday.
Michelle x

28 comments:

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Wonderful, Michelle ! Great art work !

Evil Edna said...

wow that is awesome!EE

May said...

Fabulous art work Michelle, Love those stamps... Brilliant coloured background! The spider webs are amazing... Hugs May x x x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, I love the spider webs :o)
Jackie xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Super card, love the spiders web & the way it glistens x

Rebecca said...

Lovely work, great background too :)
Happy craftin
Rebecca

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - look at those sparkling spiders' webs... what a brilliant touch. Love this - fab image, background (the bats are fantastic) and very cool stitching too!
Alison x

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning I love the colours and the scene you have made is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic, it does bring out the Happy side of Halloween, super background ans techniques.
Yvonne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Breathtaking - how cool is the silver spider web ?! A great creation.

patcrafts said...

Not surprised the card makes you happy those cats and pumpkins are so cute love the sparkle web

Renee said...

This made me smile. So beautifully done. It made me think of ET in the closet hiding in the toys!

Inkypinkycraft said...

A great card, this is so you! Fab work Michelle!! Trace x

Karin said...

Great card, the background is gorgeous!

Marjie Kemper said...

Those pumpkins are so expressive... just love their faces. The cats hiding behind and posing as imposters made me laugh out loud! Your gorgeous background is the perfect setting for those little guys... fantastic card!

Sandy said...

Laugh out loud you funny and talented lady. I love those pumkins and most of all I love the way you made this card look like a journal page. If I was as talented as you - I would be dog gone cheeky and happy to. Big smile on my face Michelle!
Sandy

Helen said...

What a GREAT card, love how the colours all blend to create such a vibrant ???? (can't think of the right word). The cats, pumpkins, bats, spiders ..... love it!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I need these stamps, they look fantastic. :D

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Awesome card! Love your background. This could fit also in this weeks challenge, because it's really funny :-D Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Sue said...

Love it Michelle, made me smile. There's just something about these cat's and pumpkins, and I love your sparkly spiders web. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampotique Designers challenge x

Basement Stamper said...

Oh how I love this! So cute with the cat's in the back of the pumpkins trying to fit in. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Kaz said...

Fab idea! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Jane Wetzel said...

I totally love everything about this! And..whats not to love about anything Kate Crane does? lol Your creation is AWESOME! Glad u joined us at the Stampotique blog!

Magda said...

Great background, love all colours!
Thanks for entering the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)
Magda

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, wunderschön! Gefällt mir sehr gut.

LG Carola

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love Love your work.... The background and the details just sucked me in and kept me looking. Truly eye candy. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.
Warmly-
Sarinda

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT! Thank you for joining us again at Stampotique Designers challenge.

maj. said...

This is soooo beautiful, i realy love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...