Tuesday 6 November 2012

Ordinary Candle Holder to Sparkly Christmas Candle Holder

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a big Christmas fan, and if I can turn an ordinary everyday item into a Christmas decoration, I will!

Here is a large glass candle holder, very nice and elegant.......but Christmas is coming and it can't just sit there being all elegant and having no reference to the festive season can it! 
So I decided to use my gorgeous Heartfelt Creations bauble stamps, from Creative Expressions to add some Christmas cheer to my candle holder.


What a transformation! Not ordinary any more.


I stamped the candle too.


It looks so pretty with the heat embossed baubles around the glass.
I used a mixture of white and gold embossing powder.


I'm really pleased with how this has been transformed. It's unique and I made it.
I love that feeling.
Make something that makes you happy today.
Bye for now
Michelle x

Creative Expressions are recruiting. They're looking for a Regional Accounts Manager to cover the Midlands and South East area. If you're interested and want to find out more information check their job vacancies page. 

19 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this it's stunning what a fabulous idea. Caroline xxx

Words and Pictures said...

What a wonderful transformation! Stunningly beautiful - great idea, beautifully realised... and lovely to see it lit! Now that makes me feel Christmassy for the first time...
Alison x

Unknown said...

Dear Michelle!!

Glad to have hopped on to your blog. the artworks are stunning.. i am just going wow and wow.. :)

Mixed media.. seems to be the bug that has bitten me :), so will explore it, and your works will ofcourse be an inspiration!

Glad to follow you

Nazneen
http://kaagaz-artisticquilling.blogspot.in/


Sharon said...

Just saw this on FB absolutely gorgeous Michelle. Looks very expensive and elegant. x

patcrafts said...

wow this is so beautiful Michelle, I have the same vase but probably wont get around to altering it

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely Michelle, love the transformation, great gift idea too. Tracy x

Karin said...

wow its gorgeous and what a great idea!

flutterbycrafter said...

What a great idea it's gorgeous x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great idea, wonderful Christmas decoration.

Sandy said...

Really gorgeous!!
Sandy

Inkypinkycraft said...

A great idea Michelle...the candle looks beautiful alight too...a great make, trace x

lilygee said...

Very lovely Michelle - what a complete transformation and done so beautifully - it's such a great feeling to transform an ordinary item so craftily!
Jean xx

Tinkertaylor said...

So elegant, fabulous make over, ideal Christmas presents. Now I only need 10!!

Kim Dellow said...

Totally fabulous project Michelle! 100% love it! Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I love it. S x

Tracey-B said...

Fab idea and it looks beautiful! x

Marjie Kemper said...

What a great idea! That transformation is magical.

Jackie said...

Oh wow, what a difference a few stamped images makes, it looks so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is beautiful; I love how you have mixed the gold and white ep, it works really well,

Lucy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...